GSIS Hotline: 8474747
If you only have a temporary e-Card and still waiting for your Common Reference Number (CRN) to get your UMID card, and you need to file for a Consolidated Loan at GSIS then you should file it over the counter.
Note: GSIS Consoloan can only be availed by those who have rendered not less than 20 months in government service.
Filing is very easy. Here are the steps:
- Bring your e-Card/UMID Card
- Photocopy of two valid IDs (back to back)
- Go to the Information Desk to ask for Number and Form. You can download the form at GSIS website. Click here to download.
- Complete the form. Make sure you know the following: e-Card number, BP number, e-Card Account number, TIN number
- Go to the Over-the-counter Transactions desk and wait to be called.
- Once called, pass the completed form and you will be inform of how much you will be getting.
- They will give you a print out (2 copies, keep the duplicate copy) and have it signed by you as proof that you agree. Note: There is a processing fee which will be deducted from the money you are supposed to be getting.
- You will be asked to go to the next desk and give the staff the completed form, photocopy of your IDs and the printed copy of your loanable amount.
- The staff will give you print out that your transaction was already filed and would ask you to inform your office that you filed for a loan.
- Authorized person from your office will approve your loan application online.
- Once approved, it would take 3 to 5 days before the money reach your e-Card.
For over the counter transactions, it took about 2 days before they were able to transfer the loan application to the Agency Authorized Officer for approval. Once the AAO approved the application, it only took about a day before the loan amount will be transferred to your e-Card. Pretty fast and convenient.
For those who will be withdrawing their money at Landbank of the Philippines, the maximum amount per withdrawal using your e-Card is P10,000. Meaning if you are going to withdraw 50,000 you need to insert your card 5 times, which will cost you P50.00 (P10.00 per transaction).